How to stage a property for the first home buyer:
- Create a contemporary styled home, with a “less is best” approach.
- Include furnishings that have the look and feel of an expensive property.
- Create a space the buyer could envision themselves living for many years.
- Position the property as a growing investment.
- Incorporate furnishings that can be bought from recognisable outlets
When styling a property aimed at the first home buyer, the home must be furnished with clean, modern lines. An apartment needs to have modern, non-bulky furnishings with on trend colours. A spacious home can incorporate a stylish study nook, where they could see themselves growing their career from. The first home buyer must connect to their home and feel excited to be entering a new phase of their lives.